Monday, March 8, 2010

Hello East Village excursion

Sometimes you just have to go outside and walk without having a goal. So I did. East VIllage to be more precise. OK. So the without goal was a lie. I was hoping top obtain my Visa card I forgot at the Mechanic Bull Bar we went to Saturday night (yes they had it - a minor hurrah! is in order I believe) so that was my goal I guess.

Hello bigass building.

Hello resembling of Rome. Or Greece.




Hello building facades that all look very cool.

Sometimes you don't even have to venture the zoo the encounter wildlife.




Even alleys look nice here.

Hello in god we trust.

Hello.


Hello Calvin Klein billboard.

They always make sexy. For that we salute them.



Even a blue wall looks cool here.



Hello love coffee.

Hello Firefighters.

Hello Jurassic Park.




Then it suddenly became dark. So I walked home. Which took about two hours. East Village is very fucking tricky to navigate through.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't refrain from commenting. Well written!

Feel free to surf to my page: cccam server .txt