Friday, March 19, 2010

“Hi, I’m George Clooney"

“Hi, I’m George Clooney – charming guy who fires people”
- Up In The Air


“Hi, I’m George Clooney – charming lawyer”
- Michael Clayton


“Hi, I’m George Clooney – charming divorce”
- Intolerable Cruelty


“Hi, I’m George Clooney – charming con-man”
- Oceans 11, 12, 13, etc


“Hi, I’m George Clooney – charming captain of the ship”
- The Perfect Storm


“Hi, I’m George Clooney – charming redneck prisoner”
- O Brother, Where Wart Thou


“Hi, I’m George Clooney – charming soldier/agent dude”
- The Peacemaker


“Hi, I’m George Clooney – charming vigilante”
- Batman & Robin

Now get me wrong right. Love the man. But two consecutive Oscar nominees? Oh well. At least the academy is consistent hence they didn't give DeNiro for Taxi Driver or Raging Bull but the chic from Speed 2 one.

No comments: