Thursday, June 11, 2009

Laundry issues

Can’t say it’s really an issue. We have a washing machine in our apartment and you never have to make a reservation. Unless any of your three roommates is using it; feel free to clean your clothes. Living in Sweden I always did laundry on Sundays. Worked well, especially since it was the only day I really had any time.

Shanghai same thing as here. Washing machine in the apartment. There I learnt (girlfriend) that once a week is a bit over-productive + something the environment wasn’t so fond of (said the girl who later spent a good hour in a steaming hot shower). So I switched to every-other week. To pleeease Mother Nature (+ her + grew on me too, I admit that = everyone happy).

New York. More of a cowboy approach. Shoot from the hip. What day? Whatever, let's clean. Yes, no, yes, no, no, ok. I haven’t gotten into routine and I feel that – not for me – but my clothes could need a more regular wash. Why? Don't like to use the word smell. So I won't.

No comments: