Monday, June 15, 2009

Here’s a contemplation to contemplate about

Lying in bed with my sheets being caressed by the brisk wind from the open balcony door. And I am ready to pee. I need to. Things are a few though. Bed is cozy. I am lazy. And the monumental reason for not wanting to go is that ever since I moved in (and I just learnt since January (!) too) our toilet is unflushable via the usual ‘trigger’. So, you have to lift the lid, splash your hand in the container, reach for the rubber-lock-thingie and lift it in order to flush the damn thing. Very tempting yes. Especially when you just did it throwing a piece of paper in it but didn’t pee. Please remember the laziness too. I know I will probably wake up at five or six in desperate need of peeing if I don’t go now. And please, anything more annoying than having to do that, with just one-two hours before you’re alarm is supposed to wake you up. A rhetorical question so no need to stuff my comment inbox. Now if you excuse me I have to dip my hand in some toilet water.

2 comments:

Ludde said...

Nothing more annoying, no.

christian said...

puh. skönt o slippa va ensam.