Sunday, July 26, 2009

Aramique had a BBQ last night

So. Things didn’t work out as planned. Waited and waited for Sandra + crew would get ready for the party that was “close to where they lived” but when the clock stroke nine I decided to “take charge of my own evening”.

I politely finished the sangria that Axel and My had made and also a few beers. Took a cab to Aramique and noticed that yes, this was a party that started at 3pm. Everyone was very much drunk and I did my best to catch up*. It was dope and I had two hot dogs before I actually went home pretty early and for some reason I celebrated that by waking up at eight am.

That felt extremely uncomfortable so I went back to bed after two hours of nothingness in front of my laptop and woke up at three again. That immediately felt like a good waste of an excruciatingly hot Sunday and besides shopping groceries I can proudly state that I haven’t done much today. Now I’m just lying in my couch watching how Cris is performing so, so bad in GTA.


*I succeeded.

No comments: