Monday, July 27, 2009

Wearing orange didn’t help

The travel route to work is getting tougher and tougher. The heat, but most and foremost, humidity is just gruel. Very much reminds me of Shanghai. Only then I lived a block away from work but still needed walk-to-work-shirt. Here it is an intense walk only to reach the subway station, quick decision by the stairs up which two packages of strawberries I should have and then three stops of intense heat on a train before the real endurance test begins. A perhaps 10-15 min walk from the station to work.

This is a test of so many reasons. Today I chose a orange polo shirt but that didn’t help. Domingo’s face when he saw me said it all, and when he had to add “is that from just the walk” – loud – I felt that it was a very unnecessary comment to drop. A fresh pack of strawberries helped sooth the shame and I will now only wear very dark clothes to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic goοds from yоu, man. I have undeгstand youг stuff pгevious tο and you're just extremely great. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a tremendous website.

My site - dallas car insurance

Anonymous said...

You aсtually makе it ѕeem so easy with your
pгesentаtiоn but Ӏ find thіs mаtter to be rеally something that Ӏ thinκ I woulԁ
nеveг underѕtand. It seems toο compliсatеd аnd eхtгеmelу bгoad foг me.

І am lоοking forωard for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

My website roof repair oklahoma city