Saturday, July 18, 2009

Habana + Rough Club

It started raining as we waited for the subway on the platform and the humidity was intense so I removed my t-shirt and displayed my guns when Thea said my tank top was inside out and I immediately felt like five and I put it back on.

Great to see Sandra + Ludde and posse and New York felt terrific.

“40 minutes” said the Jamaican head waitress at Habana and we went to the closest bar to have some drinks. Gazed through the menu until ‘ginger’ emerged from the drink list and then back to Habana. “I have a plan – 15 more minutes”, said the Jamaican girl, so we went to another bar and drank speed-beer for $14 each. Back to Habana and ate the renowned grilled chili-cheese corncobs accompanied with gallons of Margaritas.

Off to Max Schill (?) and enjoyed cheap beers and then Rough Club and danced until the legs hurt but with smiles high.

No comments: