Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Crazy sick

Started Sunday after I woke up at Olle. We ate the largest pizza in the world before we headed to Erik and watch the epic and forever-remembered Gold Final between IFK Göteborg vs. AIK.

Although I was nervous up until the very last whistle I might should have kept the same calm as mr Man of The Match, Martin Mutumba, who had tattooed "AIK Gold 2009" wide on his chest.
Two days prior to the game.

Most people want to know what/how he would have done if AIK hadn't won. Thankfully, he will never ever have to give a proper reply other than a smile to that.

Anyways. That's when it started. I was getting really, really cold. Sweater upon sweater and blankets covered my poor, voulnerable body. Nights were spent between hope and despair. Woke up every-other-hour cause I had to pee; sweating like a stung pig. Bed was a pool. Goind back to pool in that cold, freezing water to bed was unbelievable. Death was certain, but I made it through the first night.

Next day was spent between three-four really thick sweaters and sudden sweat and then shower and only undies. Terrible. Second night was better. Still pool-bed, but weirdly...better.Now. Second day home from work. Haven't happened since... I don't know when.

Fingers crossed I'll make it.

No comments: