Thursday, November 5, 2009

Google Wave - how awesome

Finally got the mysterious, long-sought-for and highly anticipated Google Wave. So what does it do?
No, serious.
What does it do? (I’m actually asking)
I have no clue.
Don’t understand it at all.
At this moment (hope it won’t last, last long at all) it’s way too complicated for my tiny little brain. I’ve seen some cool videos and promos, so I know it’s cool, and hence it’s Google – it is cool.
Problem two is the same problem the first person in space experienced (alone) or the first person in cyberspace (alone; see the pattern) or the few people going online on the very first chat systems – it’s just unbelievably lonely there. I’m sure there are thousands of people hooked up on it but none that I know. And as far as I’m concerned, I feel remotely amused by chatting with some weirdo in… well anywhere. It’s like those public chat-rooms for teens where you “hang out” – but unfortunately I don’t get a kick out of it.
Meanwhile I’m about to figure it out – I’m gonna pretend I understand it all and act very cool with my Wave. Can’t type now, gotta Wave.

1 comment:

christian said...

yeah I know. Should prob do my homework better before I carp it (I was just too lazy; as you can evidently see with the rest of my post ;)

thanks for the tip tho!