Friday, November 13, 2009

The moustache is back

Now this is awkward. I had it for over two years and it grew closer to me than any other hairdo I could ever cut myself to. And yesterday, after my unintentionally beard-saving the last couple of week(s) – (?)it was left/kept after my rusty shave. Then at the office. Crystal quiet about my new facial-feature so far. Maybe no one has noticed yet. Of course they have. They’re just kind and polite.

Or it might actually just be one of those things that you, yourself very much notice but falls unnoticed of your surrounding. A beard is fine to wear. Hard to ignore. Very masculine, few question being masculine. And not that a moustache is by any means more feminine, it is just the notion that it’s perceived, differently.

4 comments:

Ludde said...

Suverän blick.

christian said...

den är liksom, hej hur är läget, annars då? har fö namnsadag idag, men tack för gratulationen. ska också äta lunch med din flickvän idag. lycka till på presentationen också.

Ludde said...

Nej, den är snarare liksom "ligg med mig. nu."
Stort grattis.
Presentationen gick bra, tack.
Hej.

christian said...

ligg med mig nu. snälla.
merci.
hej.