Monday, November 9, 2009

Completely exhausted

Before I state that I don’t know why I’m so ridiculously knackered before, during and after my latest (two) morning-runs, let’s just pretend that I don’t (I do). It’s like I have no energy and even the “smaller version” of my course is wearing me.

Fred, who is a certified sportsman and track & field legend, claims (and tries to save my confidence) that it’s due to the fact I had a deadly disease the other week and my body is exhausted owed to lack of vitamins and etc. The rest of us know this is bullshit. We know it has a more given reason, a more obvious one. I’m getting old. The sickness I experienced last week was just the first step and first sign that my body is caving in to age. Giving up on me. Have to be thankful for every run I manage to struggle through from now on. One. More. Step.

No comments: