Friday, May 30, 2008

Departing at 5pm

Flying to Hong Kong to renew our visas.
I’ll probably swing by the local fake-market, just to make sure they haven’t got anything ours don’t.
You see, I have a tendency of not wanting to miss out of too much here in life. I’m not exactly sure what I’m afraid to miss, but I bet it’s something.
Can I please be everywhere at the same time.
Schizophrenic as I am I quickly revoke that.
No I don’t, life being me requires personal time.
It’s more intimate to how Andy Warhol so eloquent put it:
- I'm the type who'd be happy not going anywhere as long as I was sure I knew exactly what was happening at the places I wasn't going to. I'm the type who'd like to sit home and watch every party that I'm invited to on a monitor in my bedroom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

products are available in mascara-style tubes, applied to
the eyelash base just like an eye liner. With eyelash extensions,
you can achieve the same dramatic look of
lush, full lashes as the models and actresses that you
see on TV and in magazines. This soothes the skin,raises
blood circulation and as a result stimulates eyelash expansion.

Visit my blog - beautyreport.co.uk