Thursday, May 7, 2009

Playing music / attedning dinner

Following the cancellation of Wednesday nights dinner with Oskar was a verbal promise of dinner on Thursday (tnite). Then my lack of memory surfaced as I got a message.

Barry boy had tickets for Franz Ferdinand tomorrow (tnite) and the one he was going with had canceled (nice to know you’re primary choice), and asked, “if I was I interested”. I like to respond directly, prevents people not receiving a reply at all, and “Boy o boy am I, B-boy” (sounds like a hip hoper – looks nothing like it) and quickly agreed.

Now I face yet another dilemma in life. Rude either way and regardless of what I decides to do I will have guilty conscience. Phew. Decisions everywhere. Even in New York. Wonder if this means I won’t enjoy any of the options to its maximum? Doh.

No comments: