Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Seriously?

Charged my iPod yesterday. And worth noting here is that it has been messing with me for a while now. Doesn’t want to charge, or charges but doesn’t pop up on my desktop/iTunes so I can manage playlists etc. Very annoying. But this time it killed me. Or surrendered on me. Realized it was on its dying phase with only a glimpse of red in the battery icon. Didn’t have time to recharge it and decided it was a glitch, a malfunction from my eyes. Of course it wasn’t unloaded yet. Two songs later it proved me wrong and I had to wear those stupid headphones for the entire run on my ears and not hanging down your neck (you don’t want to look like fool with headphones hanging down your neck and meeting judging stares that whispers, “I can’t believe he’s running with an iPod but isn’t listening to it, must be a retard”, so I didn’t). Scheiße zing.

No comments: